BESA Epilepsy 1.0
New CE certified clinical software for fast review and clustering of epileptiform EEG activities
- Automated detection and fast clustering of epileptiform discharges
- Rapid evaluation of long-term EEG data over 24 hours using a new hyperclustering technique
- Advanced displays with 1-click user interactions
- Comprehensive overview and control from your desktop
- Easy selection of patient and EEG review epoch
- Windows® 7, Vista, XP SP 2 or Windows® 2000 SP 4
- Processor: minimum: 1 GHz
- RAM: minimum: 1 GB
- Display resolution: minimum: 1024x768 pixels
- Graphics card supporting OpenGL 1.1 with 16 MB RAM or more
BESA is CE certified.
Click here to see the conformity declaration for BESA Epilepsy 1.0.
For inquiries on purchasing our products, please contact our sales office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.